General Ziaur Rahman
Tareque Zia (crown prince)
Ideologue: Mohammed Ali Jinnah.
Ideology: Jinnah’s so-called two nation theory which presupposes religion (as opposed to language, culture and ethnicity) as the basis of nationality causing the partition of India in 1947 at the expense of the lives of millions of Hindus and Muslims.
Founder: Major General Ziaur Rahman, the first military dictator of independent Bangladesh. Place of Birth: Dhaka Cantonment
|Abul Mansur Ahmad||The Islamic Brotherhood (1976)||
Shafiq Rahman (Jai Jai Din)
|Mahfuz Anam ( Daily Star)|
Matiur Rahman (Prothom Alo)
Aftab Ahmed (VC National Uni)
|Iaz Uddin (VC, DU)|
|Talukdar Muniruzzaman (DU)||Mokhlesur Rahman Chowdhury|
Financier's: USA, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan (ISI), all three countries opposed our liberation war
We're family (shaking hand with war criminal Goazam): Tareque realized what what his father implied
BNP-Jamat entate: Pro Pakistani studs (Nizami, Khaleda, Falu) threatening to silence opposition demand for a fair election
BNP Big Shots
Click here to read reports on the corruption of the following BNP bigshots
|Barrister Maudud Ahmed||Barrister Najmul Huda||Saifur Rahman|
|Mostafizur Rahman||Mirza Abbas||Abdul Mannan Bhuiyan|
|KM Obaidur Rahman||Mosaddek Ali Faloo||Abdul Mannan|
|Altaf Chowdhury||Maj (retd) Hafezuddin Ahmed||Torikul Islam|
|Barkat Ullah||Shahidul Islam||Ilyachh Ali|
|Nasiruddin Pintu||Lutfuzzaman Babar||Abdul Matin|
|KM Hasan||MA Aziz||Giasuddin Mamun|
1. ISI (Paki Military Intelligence) cell of Bangladesh Army (mainly DGFI).
2. The top Muslim league leaders and their progeny
3. The more conservative Mohazir (settler Muslims from India after 1947, also known as ghatis) groups.
4. The retired (aubos) army officers.
1. The ex-Muslim leaguers and their progeny
2. The 80s generation 3. The poor youth from lower classes recruited by the party dons and turned into terrorists and cadres to bash and eliminate the political (mainly secular leftist) opponents.
4. The bank defaulters
5. The renegade politicians
1. To feed the vaulting personal ambition of its founder General Zia which was glimpsed in his first speech (27 March 71) during the liberation war in which he declared himself as the president whereas in reality he was a loyal (until he realized that he was meant to be expended after his assignment to clear arms) officer of Pakistan army involved in clearing arms later used for killing thousands of Bangalees).
2. To rehabilitate the anti liberation forces in national politics and economy
3. To establish hegemony of the Muslim leaguers and the pro Pakistani elements in society
4. To allow the Pakistani elites to reclaim their assets and properties (seized by Bangladesh government after the liberation war) by redefining nationalism (Bangladeshi meaning Muslims as opposed to Bangalee which includes, besides Muslims, the Hindus and the Buddhists who inhabit Bangladesh for centuries) in the constitution.
5. To revert the post war secular national politics to 1947 communal politics
BNP Election strategies since 2001
1. Work out in advance of a master election engineering - result 'SALSA' election: beat up Awami League activists, cooperate with 'Jote' goons. If possible buy out AL election agents. Use dummy candidates to have more agents in the polling stations. Polling stations will be peaceful. Target specific marginal seats etc. Unleash a reign of terror on Hindus, Buddhists, Christians so that they won't dare to vote in future. Murder popular opposition leaders.
2. Try to eliminate Sheikh Hasina from AL leadership either physically or politically.
3. Discard the used up high-ranking officials if they are not exactly members of the inner group (because as they could betray Hasina, they can betray Khaleda too). Eliminate from position, anyone who causes some suspicion.
4. Use special forces to kill 1. terrorist (who becomes a liability and is not from core group- there will be no crossfire in case of Jamaat-Shibir), 2. opposition activists. One of the first victims of RAB was a prime eye-witness in Ahsanullah murder case. Place hooligans (mastans) in key positions in Police and other forces. Get rid of or non-politically aligned officers with any kind of conscience.
5. Infiltrate all levels of bureaucracy and justice system.
6. Destroy the unity among the social forces (e.g. NGOs).
7. Buy out opposition leaders.
8. Use 'leftist' friends to sabotage any process of opposition unity.
9. Keep on using so-called neutral journalists (they are more useful than the likes of Inqilab-wallahs).
10. Use fringe-groups to terrorize opposition and keep on protecting them (to the point some individuals become liabilities and become expendable).
11. The most dangerous of all - continue the 29 years of brain-washing of the young generation. This is a all out attack both in blunt and fine way. Recently most effective are a popular writer and a 'neutral' editor - they are experts in slowly mixing propaganda with facts in a subtle way.
12. 'Treat ordinary people as mushrooms - keep them in dark and feed them bull-shit' .
Prerequisite for nomination of BNP candidates:
Money: Filthy rich or bank defaulters get priority Size of the donation to the party fund counted in millions Number of cadres (political dirty hands, musclemen) in their payroll
Family background: Whether or not the father of the candidate was a Muslim leaguer or Jamati; Attitude to the neighboring countries: whether the candidate hates or likes India irrespective of his business link (smuggling) with India. Whether or not the candidate loves Pakistan and big fan of the Paki bums like Imran Khan or Hekmat Maola.
Military background: Retired (Aubos) army officers get priority given the fact that they made enough money by smuggling or drugs and human trafficking.
Attire: Whether or not the candidates are used to wear safari in the scorching days during the summer and sunglasses even at night. However special training are provided during the induction. Videos/DVDs of Gen Zia, wearing jeans and tee shirt barely covering his porky tummy, are given to them from the Hawa Bhaban during their induction and given trial by the head of the Awami basher Faloo.
BNP strategies for securing political power: Checklist
Cadres (monthly): Check out if the cadres are working properly. Organize a weapons cleaning day every month contact Hawa Bhaban if you need a professional for this purpose. Check if they need more weapons (catalogue available from Hawa Bhaban or from SAKA Chowdhury Inc). Make sure to upgrade from 7.62s to SMGs. LMGs are also available on loan but booking essential contact the prince of Hawa Bhaban or Faloo if you need LMGs. Spy on them any find out if the cadres want to change party. If they want to join a particular party that party is likely to come to the power in next election. So keep your cadres stuck to you. If needed give them more money or encourage them to abduct and rape the girls of local non-Muslims or weak Awami leaguers. Cadres of every village are important-not only the top cadres of Dhaka city. They are the pillars of Bismillahbadi Nationalist Party.
Capture of University Halls (District high command): Under any circumstances, university halls must be occupied. If university halls are captured, the power of the country will come to our hands. Bangladesh is university, they must be BNPized whatever it takes: a couple of dead bodies every month, rapes of a few girls.
Surveillance on the big shots of the party: whether they are trying to join the other parties. Who they are seeing, who they are dealing or negotiating with. Hawa Bhaban will help with personnel and equipments at an affordable cost.
Look out for the potential renegade big shots from the rival parties who can be bought over for BNP. Look out for the following type of people: generals, brigadiers, colonels, majors, secretaries, bank defaulters, ex ministers and MPs from the rival parties, top Razakars,
Big Donations (Chanda): make sure that the contributors contribute to the party fund regularly: Check out who stop paying, who started to pay. New contributors means that the party is likely to go to power, in that case increase the rate. The more donation the party gets the more likely it is to go to power.
Check on the bank defaulters quarterly: Make sure that they are giving big amounts. Check out how much more can be taken from them. Keep watching them whether or not they are leaning to other parties. If they do that party will go to power. To redress this send cadres to their factories or businesses.
Assess how many millions the candidates can contribute. The big smugglers are likely to pay more. For them the starting rate is five millions. They should be given priority for nomination during the election.
Make sure to keep the DCs, SPs, TNOs in pocket. Once they are in our pocket, they will fill the ballots boxes for us and make the election look fair and unbiased.
Hawa Bhaban: BNP power house headed by Tareque Zia
International awards Bangladesh during BNP government
Most Corrupted Country
Most Corrupted Country
Most Corrupted Country (joint champion with Haiti)
|2004||Most Disgraceful Country||USA|
|2003||Most Corrupted Country||Transparency International|
Price of everyday commodities during BNP/Jamat Coalition government
|Rice||25/ per kg||Dal||70/kg|
|Fish (katla)||160/kg||Green Banana||16/kg|
Table of BNP Corruption (2001-04)
|Appropriation of 34 acres of public land valued at TK 25 crores.||Parliamentary committee for land members-Chair: Advocate Mahbubur Rahman, Deputy Minister: Adv ruhul Kuddus Talukdar, Member(s): 1. Mohd Nurul Huda, 2. Abul Karim Abbasi, 3. Kabir Hossain, 4. Abdullah Al Baki, 5.Ali Kadar, 6. Golam Habib Dulal|
|Thousands of tonnes of wheat theft||Helaluz Zaman Talukdar BNP MP from Bogra and the owner of Hawa Bhaban the power house of BNP|
|Contracts and jobs of Dhaka University||SMA Fayez: Deputy Vice Chancellor, Dhaka University|
|Donation of real estate property in the heart of Dhaka city valued tk 30 crores to wife Sigma Huda the so-called human right activist.||Nazmul Huda- BNP miniser|
|On going bribe from the admin cadres for delaying the separation of the judiciary and the executive||Barrister Maudud Ahmed|
|Purchased two faulty 24 years old F-28 planes for 17,40, 000,000 Tk. Those planes never flew due to mechanical problems costing another additional 10,000,000,000 Tk for repair. Now one of the planes is dumped in Sylhet and the other one in Chittagong.||Meer Mohammad Nasir, Deputy Minister for Aviation|
Law and order situation under BNP-Jamat coalition govt in 2004
|Death in cross-fire||685 (RAB, Chitah, Kobra & Police)|
|Murder after rape||116|
|Source||Democracy Watch, Ain & Salish|
Stats of murder, kidnap and rape done by BNP-Jamat cadres since 2001
|01/10/01||Jyotsna||six years old girl||Gafargaon|
|02/10/01||Shefali Rni Das (40 disable)||house wife||Bhola|
|6/10/01||Amin Uddin||Ordinary citizen||Dhaka|
|AL President||Gauramba union, Bagerhat|
|10/01||Sabitri Das||5 months pregnant||gang raped, Barisal|
|Sujata||young house wife||gang raped, Bhola|
|Shefali Rani Sarkar||house wife||Ramshil|
|Renuka Adhikari||house wife||Ramshil|
|Kamaruzzaman (maimed)||Opposition activist||Gafargaon|
|Sangram Krishna||ASL, Org Secy||Gaurnadi|
|Jaher Jamal (finger chopped)||ASL, Cox's Bazar||Cox's Bazar|
|Rahima (face acid burnt)||Social worker|
|8/10/01||Purnima||Ordinary citizen||gang raped. Ulla para|
|11/10/01||Shoeb||Ordinary citizen||Sutrapur, Dhaka|
|23/10/03||Salma Begum||Ordinary citizen||Gopibag, Dhaka|
|28/10/01||Farhana Lucky||Ordinary citizen||Mirpur, Dhaka|
|3/11/01||Aroj Ali||AL union member||Pagla, Naryangamj|
|11/11/01||Shahjahan||Ordinary citizen||Uttara, Dhaka|
|11/11/01||Emdad||Ordinary citizen||Tejgaon, Dhaka|
|11/11/01||Mizanur Rahman||labor leader||Mirpur, Dhaka|
|18/11/01||Tyeb Ali||Ordinary citizen||Mohammedpur, Dhaka|
|24/11/01||Babul||Ordinary citizen||Mohammedpur, Dhaka|
|11/01||Moni Begum||House wife||Rampura, Dhaka|
|11/01||Iman (Moni's young son)||Ordinary citizen||Rampura, Dhaka|
|19/11||Sultana Begum||Ordinary citizen||Shyamoli, Dhaka|
|19/11||Kamal Hossain||Ordinary citizen||Shyamoli, Dhaka|
|3/302||Fahima||teenager (suicide after rape)||Mirpur, Dhaka|
|Rajufa||7 years old girl||raped, Bagmara, Rajshahi|
|7/3/04||Shathi||4 years old girl||raped. Jhenaidah|
|23/9/02||Mosharef Mollah||Opposition activist||Mollarhat (15 died in blast)|
|4/10/04||Rita||8 years old girl||Lalmohan, Bhola|
|11/10/02||Milton Ahmed Bhutto||AYL leader||Kafrul, Dhaka|
|10/02||Farhad||Opposition activist||Fakirhat, Bagerhat|
|24/10/02||Anis||ordinary citizen||Hazaribag, Dhaka|
BNP and Disaster Management
Before every election the BNP/Jamat politicos bleed their mouth in shouting about the poverty and corruption during the Mujib regime. This article offers the stats on the management of disasters by BNP/Muslim League /Jamat alliance from 1998-2003.
BNP and Famine: Click here for the 2004 famine situation in North Bangladesh
Political movements against BNP-Jamat alliance: 2001 to 2007
|Reports on BNP rule in Bangladesh:
1. Dr Snowman
report on the corrupt millionaire ministers of
Home| Contents | Best Bangalees | Heroes| Ekushe | Genocide 71|War Criminals | Traitors | Liberation war | Bhasani | Mujib | Taj | Mozaffar | Monising | Militarism| Ideology | Zia | Ershad | Dirty Hands (Mastans)|
Copyright © Muktadhara.net. 9 May 2001. All rights reserved.